Coming Soon - AR Rahman 30Yrs Master Collection

kartthiks

3 hours ago, kartthiks said:

@manigopal I really appreciate your Help. Thank you so... much for your kindness & helping me out with this. 🙏

as of now its 53.6gb uploaded no issues i could keep this live as much as possible....

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kartthiks

• Kavisankar

• balchander

• manigopal

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, manigopal said:

@kartthiks at 1st post you have removed the torrent link right. Can you add the mega link. So that others would be able to download torrent..

Mega Link for Torrent : https://mega.nz/file/eE0BgIJQ#S-i2I79oCU9LRS7SGcCdcVvOOQnOFpvWlv90BkWM1wE

Actually I've added the same torrent file to my 2nd post. In the rules they have mentioned not to have 2 different posts for the same content, that's why i haven't added any link to this post and have turned this post into coming soon one. 

16 minutes ago, kartthiks said:

Actually I've added the same torrent file to my 2nd post. In the rules they have mentioned not to have 2 different posts for the same content, that's why i haven't added any link to this post and have turned this post into coming soon one. 

oh okay just wanted to notify people the torrent file so that it wil be useful for them...