Coming Soon - AR Rahman 30Yrs Master Collection

kartthiks

On 2/18/2022 at 9:51 AM, manigopal said:

yes started downloading but only after my download is complete i can seed.. now its not getting downloaded !!!

so seeding is not possible... can you seed it once ???

Hi @manigopal Can you quote me back, once after you have downloaded 100%?
And I am little curious, are you an uploader as well ?

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kartthiks

• Kavisankar

• balchander

• manigopal

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, manigopal said:

@kartthiks its not getting downloaded... !!!

Ok, I'll do one thing, I can Upload it to a online Mega drive, and i can send you atleast a 75% of those files. Currently i'm on to it, and will send you the link here. Once you've completed quote me back and then I will remove them from the drive & will upload the rest of the files in it. Does that work for you?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kartthiks said:

Ok, I'll do one thing, I can Upload it to a online Mega drive, and i can send you atleast a 75% of those files. Currently i'm on to it, and will send you the link here. Once you've completed quote me back and then I will remove them from the drive & will upload the rest of the files in it. Does that work for you?

may be i need to create the torrent file on my Own i think... no issues will do that....

• Like 1

https://mega.nz/folder/6i5ASCqD#VvE5L8dAr2yRWmMqltbOzw
This link has 70% of the files, once your done, quote me back, i'll delete these files and have to upload the rest of it again.

Try & re-check the files with the current torrent file, because i see many people are already downloading using this torrent file. If the re-check is not working you create a new torrent file.
Also i definitely can delete the current post i created, so that you create your own post to share either the existing torrent file or the new torrent file you are willing to create, if you are also open to the idea

• Like 1