Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India (Telugu) Video Songs 1080p DD5.1 (640Kbps) mix by Kiran's Studios

Kiran's Studios

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dinesh chakre

• Kiran's Studios

• Slbc

• RJ_AADHF

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Kiran's Studios said:

Anything is possible. But it takes time. Please understand we have other profession too. This is just a passion we follow in the meantime. But we can do it.

Bro meru ala convert cheysutaru

memukuda convert cheysukuntamu plz say Anna meku  upload cheystae money will not come no bro maku cheptae maku istami songs and movies plz bro nuvee first neku kuda teliadu me Passion plz naku converter app Peru chpate eMail [email protected]

• Like 1

Just now, Slbc said:

Bro meru ala convert cheysutaru

memukuda convert cheysukuntamu plz say Anna meku  upload cheystae money will not come no bro maku cheptae maku istami songs and movies plz bro nuvee first neku kuda teliadu me Passion plz naku converter app Peru chpate eMail [email protected]

Bro, It's not just an app that do this. It's never easy. Why in email? I can outspoke here itself. I use editing software like audacity and wavepad only. But it needs some knowledge in audio frequencies to edit. I think you people here just know me as Kiran's Studios who convert anything to 5.1. But it takes years of work to get here. We started as Kiran's Ringtones in Facebook and soundcloud. I resample the audio and finding right frequency filter to separate channels according to 5.1 matrix. Then again edit the channels separately according to sounding based on what I learn from my experience and testing in my home theater. It's hard work brother. It almost takes 3 to 5 hours for a perfect mix surround. It's not just like others simply do it with plugin like dts neural surround etc., (even that doesn't sounds best like what I do and I can guarantee that) Because I can't afford it. I use only windows 7 32bit os in old laptop, which has 1gb Ram only. If I get my hands on higher configuration. With my knowledge in audio comes with the experience I can do many things easily and make even high Quality using FL studio adobe audition Ableton software using various plugins. So please understand.

• Like 5

If you people are so keen on easily making what I do. Just try any video song. Download HD version available in web YouTube or any forum platforms. And Download HQ Flac or WAV audio file of that song available in Audio CD's (Yeah High Quality Audio is must for resampling frequencies)

Then Just try to match the audio with that Video first. Ha..ha.. that itself is pain in the ass. Because most of the video songs were not identical to the one released in Audio version.

Just try for your sake. Then only you know how difficult it is.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kiran's Studios said:

If you people are so keen on easily making what I do. Just try any video song. Download HD version available in web YouTube or any forum platforms. And Download HQ Flac or WAV audio file of that song available in Audio CD's (Yeah High Quality Audio is must for resampling frequencies)

Then Just try to match the audio with that Video first. Ha..ha.. that itself is pain in the ass. Because most of the video songs were not identical to the one released in Audio version.

Just try for your sake. Then only you know how difficult it is.

Bro we always respect ur hard work...

We known that its not soo easy .....

We thankful every time to uuuuu.....

So Please go forward and entertain us with ur Rocking Beats.....

Tq.....

• Like 2